Wednesday, July 18, 2012

FOXNews.com: Zimmerman Says He Prays For Trayvon's Parents Daily

FOXNews.com
FOX News Channel - We Report. You Decide. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Zimmerman Says He Prays For Trayvon's Parents Daily
Jul 18th 2012, 23:32

George Zimmerman, the Florida man charged in the killing of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, will appear on Fox News with Sean Hannity in a sit-down interview Wednesday night.

Hannity's interview with both Zimmerman and his attorney, Mark O'Mara, airs at 9 p.m. ET and focuses on the night of Martin's death in February and Zimmerman's claims of self-defense, a case that has gripped much of the nation.

When asked what he would say to Martin's parents, Zimmerman said, "I would tell them that, again, I'm sorry."

"My wife and I don't have any children," Zimmerman said in an excerpt released in advance of the airing. "I have nephews that I love more than life. I love them more than myself. And I know when they were born, it was a different unique bond and love that I have with them. And I love my children even though that they aren't born yet.

"I am sorry that they buried their child. I can't imagine what it must feel like. And I pray for them daily."

Zimmerman, who remains free in Florida while awaiting trial, has pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder in the Feb. 26 death of the 17-year-old Martin, who was unarmed when he was killed in Sanford, Fla., Zimmerman has claimed Martin attacked him.

Hannity spoke with Zimmerman, 28, off the record in April when he contacted Hannity against the advice of his attorneys. The host has since refused to divulge the topic of their conversation.

Watch the interview at 9 p.m. ET on "Hannity."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Great HTML Templates from easytemplates.com.